Terms & Conditions
1. A booking deposit of 25% per home is required to secure the booking and the total charge is to be paid at least 4 weeks prior to arrival date, or by arrangement. A damage deposit of €100 is required at time of booking and will be returned at end of stay of house is returned in satisfactory order.
2. I agree that all amounts due to Ash Lodge, breakage, deposits, rental and any other charges can be deducted from the credit or debit card provided either in person or over the internet
3. In the event of cancellation within 28 days of arrival, the total paid is forfeited. In the event of a cancellation prior to 28 days only the booking deposit is forfeited.
4. The number of people stated on the booking form must not be exceeded.& is limited to a maximum of 6 people.
5. Any charges for damages occurred, are to be paid prior to departure.
6. Possession of the house can only be taken after 4.00pm on the date of arrival, and must be vacated by 10.00am on date of departure, or by arrangement with the Manager
7. No responsibility will be taken for articles lost or stolen from the property.
8. The managers have access to the premises and may visit the home at any reasonable time.
9. The homes and its contents must be maintained and left in a clean and tidy condition. A damage deposit is required and is payable on arrival (see above – point 2). This deposit will be returned should the terms and conditions have been complied with.
10. . The person booking undertakes not to do on their own part, or permit to be done by any member of the party, anything which may, in the opinion of the management, be or become a nuisance or annoyance which shall in any way interfere with the peace or general comfort of others using living in the surrounding area especially between the hours 10.00pm and 9.00am. To do so will mean the immediate termination of the rental and payment of full rental and all charges. The Managers decision on this is final.
11. . The management reserves the right to refuse a booking or refuse to continue a booking for any reason and at any stage of such booking, and to terminate the booking for breach of any of these conditions.
12. The occupant and/or the person booking the accommodation are jointly and severally liable for the hire and charges where applicable, and compliance with these terms and conditions herein.
13. Vehicles other than passenger cars are not permitted and are there at their own risk.
14. The lodge is non smoking and breach of rule will result in a charge of €100